Monday, May 16, 2011

Snap Illusions Stack of Boxes is Terrific!!






EFFECT: This is a very versatile illusion. It can be performed surrounded.. Four boxes are set around different areas of the stage. One is resting on the base. The magician takes the boxes one by one and they are stacked upon the other, until a tall cabinet is formed. The cabinet is revolved to show all sides. The magician claps his hands, and out pops the magician's assistant!!



This illusion is reasonably priced at $1495.00 to fit everyone's budget!!  Snap List Members save an additional 10% off of this illusion, and all members get free shipping!!!  






Customer Review on this illusion :




Carl P--Lexington, Kentucky--Stack of Boxes--"Wanted this illusion themed for a special event..I faxed my concept in a drawing, and they took that drawing and made it exactly as I wanted.  I was very impressed with everything from customer service to the overall craftsmanship of the illusion, to the freight company that they shipped it with , who called me before it was delivered to set up time with me.  I am 100% satisfied with Snap Illusions and will recommend them to everyone! "


GO TO WEBSITE NOW!!!  www.snapillusions.com