Monday, May 2, 2011

Snap Illusions Asrah is Fantastic!!



This is a true classic of magic!!  EFFECT:The effect of having the covered girl slowly rise unsupported in the air and then suddenly vanish has been one of magic's greatest secrets. Comes with table, form and cloth...everything needed to perform this illusion.


This illusion is priced at $1495.00.00.  Snap List Members save an additional 10% off of this illusion, and all members get free shipping!!  CLICK TO JOIN SNAP LIST!!


Customer Review on this illusion:


Matt Hollywood--Queensland, Australia--Asrah Illusion--"Tawni, I received the Asrah last night..Your builder does a very thorough job..Thank You!


Marcus S.--Vienna, Austria--Asrah Illusion--"Expert Craftsmanship, Exactly what I wanted--thank you, Tawni for your great customer service in answering all of my questions and helping me to decide which illusion to order.  I made a great choice..it's perfect."


GO TO WEBSITE NOW!!  www.snapillusions.com