Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jack Moyer- Happy 28th Anniversary to my wife Vicki Moyer

This blog has nothing to do with the Snap Illusions product blogs that I have been doing...this one is more of a personal blog.

My wife, Vicki, and I celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary yesterday, and as one of my magician friends said to me in an email yesterday, 28 is a milestone these days, and it really is.


My wife and I were high school sweethearts.  It was a good thing she had the same love for magic as I did because we actually performed a show on our honeymoon night..now that's commitment :).

We have raised 2 wonderful children, John and Tawni, who both work at Snap Illusions.  They too, have the same love for magic, and were both heavily involved in our Magic Show since they were small children. They could go on to be anything they wanted to be, but they choose to be involved in magic.  Several years ago John was responsible for creating several magic effects which are still on the market today.

I am extremely proud of my wife and my children and all of their accomplishments and charitable contributions.

We feel very thankful and blessed to have such a close bond with our children.

So, in closing I just want to thank my wife for 28 beautiful years  of marriage, and for our 2 wonderful children.

-Jack Moyer